Wednesday, September 26, 2007

First Blog

This will be my first blog ever. I don't really have a lot of things going on in my life, but I thought I'd give it a try. I asked my roomies and their boyfriends if they would read it and my responses are as follow:
John- "you don't have anything interesting going on in your life"
Crystal- "it would all be about nursing" and " "i guess i'll try it out until it becomes boring"
Ann-"no" she followed with "I would read your blog...everyday"
Nathan-"yeah...."
-doesn't sound too promising haha

Today we measured our weenises (the skin on your elbow). Crystal dominated us all. Crystal: 1.7 inches, Me: 0.4 inches, John: 0.9inches, Nathan: 1.0 inches, Ann: 0.7inches.

I talked to DeeDee today. I can't wait to meet baby Brody. He was born 12weeks premature and is in the NICU at Ruby in Morgantown. Keep Brent, DeeDee, and baby Brody in your prayers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stacey, although I did initially say I might not be particularly inclined to read your blog, (a horribly fecicious thing to say) I now point out that I am, in fact, the first to commence the Stacey-blog commenting. So, perhaps I am, in fact, interested in your nursing-dominated life after all. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow Stace...your first post was actually a bit entertaining to read. You still haven't mentioned anything about nursing, which could be the reason why it was interesting. :) I'm not sure if I should be proud or embarrassed about the fact that I dominated in the weenis contest.